All the realizations of cardboard furniture
Realizations of cardboard furniture developed by us or by our customers. Take a look at all the ways cardboard furniture can be used to create sustainable and original fittings.
Sustainable fit-outs for shops, offices, trade fairs and large events are a growing trend as companies are increasingly aware of the environmental impact of their activities and seek to minimise it. Moreover, it is consumers themselves who tend to demand that companies take special care in demonstrating their ecological credentials.
According to a report published by Ufi (the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry), 73 per cent of visitors agree that environmental protection is a top priority for a trade fair and as many as 36 per cent would not attend a trade fair that did not meet ecological standards. Also according to the same report, seven out of ten exhibitors are investing in adopting environmentally sustainable set-ups.
Thus, eco-friendly stands not only help to protect the environment, but can also improve the image and customer experience, increase audience participation and reduce operating costs. After all, the topic of sustainable décor has been central to the green economy for several years now. According to another very interesting report, the Grand View Research of 2022, the global size of the green furniture market is estimated at $43.26 billion in 2022 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6% from 2022 to 2030. According to this report, growing consumer awareness of sustainability and the increasing inclusion of sustainable raw materials is strongly driving the green furniture market.
This trend has obviously directed the focus of international conferences and exhibitions on furniture, design, fittings and furnishings in general. Italian Design Day is a thematic review that aims to promote Italian design in the world organised, since 2017, by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation in collaboration and with the support of the Ministry of Culture. The theme of IDD2022 was 'Re-Generation, Design and New Technologies for the Sustainable Future', also extensively dealing with the topic of sustainable set-ups proposed as the alternative future for temporary events.
To return precisely to sustainable fit-outs, these can be achieved through the use of recyclable and biodegradable materials such as cardboard, FSC-certified wood, organic textiles and natural materials such as straw and cane. Among the most advantageous solutions, both for the environment and for costs, are fittings with cardboard furniture and furnishings, let's see why:
- Cardboard is a 100% recyclable material;
- Production requires far fewer resources than other materials such as plastic, wood or metal;
- Because it is very light, transporting cardboard furniture requires less energy and generates fewer CO2 emissions than other materials;
- The furniture can be designed and customised to the specific needs of each event, from exhibitions to conferences, but can also be used on multiple occasions, further reducing its environmental impact. For example, a company that regularly organises trade fairs can use the same cardboard furniture for multiple events, thus avoiding the need to purchase new furniture for each occasion;
- Cardboard can be easily shaped and cut to create unique and original furniture;
- Cardboard furniture is very versatile and can be used to create the most diverse solutions, from partitions to seating, from tables to display cases. This makes them an ideal tool for a wide range of events and set-ups, as they can be adapted to the specific needs of each occasion.
- Cardboard furniture is often cheaper than other materials, but above all it is very easy to assemble and dismantle. These aspects save companies time and money and make environmentally friendly cardboard displays a very attractive option for companies looking to reduce the costs of their displays.